Are you looking for a life and health coach to help with personal growth, weight loss, holistic health, or all of the above? A Health and Life coach can provide support, guidance, and can highly recommend solutions for change. You can achieve a healthy lifestyle by working with a certified health coach. Learn about the responsibilities of a health coach and how health coaching programs can help you live your dreams. Ms. Denise Blake works with clients to improve overall health and wellbeing. Find out how her health and wellness coaching skills can benefit your life. This article will help with how to find a health coach program!
3 Tips for Finding the Perfect Wellness Coach
- Ask for Recommendations. Is there anyone in your network who has worked with a wellness coach? Ask them how their experience was, and if they would recommend that same coach to you. However, if you want to keep it discreet, find a certified life coach online. With virtual capacities, you can work with a life coach that isn’t necessarily in the same part of the world as you are.
- Find someone you can relate to. Before spending any money, invest some time getting to know the wellness coach. Find out how they got into wellness coaching, and how they have helped others. Do they have a free discovery call option? Always take advantage of free consultations.
- Determine what end result you are seeking. Before reaching out to a life coach, start to crystalize what it is you truly want. What aspects of your life do you want to improve? Knowing what you want will make it so much easier to choose the perfect wellness coach for you.
Looking for more advice regarding what makes a good health and wellness coach? We have answers here!
What does a Health Coach do?
Are you questioning what a health coach can do for you? Consider a health coach as a personal trainer for your health. However, a health coach won’t yell or scream at you. Instead, a health coach offers therapeutic and supportive strategies to help you accomplish your life and health goals. Click here to find out what makes a good health and wellness coach. When looking for advice on finding a health coach program, find a health coach that can offer a wide range of services. Examples of typical health coach responsibilities include:
- Assisting in developing health goals
- Developing a strategic way forward to achieve health goals
- Assessing one’s current health condition
- Developing ways to create a healthier lifestyle by supporting lifestyle habit changes
- Establishing a client’s holistic health treatment plan
- Creating a nutritional meal plan
- Uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down or keeping you from losing weight and having the body you want
- Get crystal clear on a step-by-step plan to successfully lose weight and create healthy habits that last in 90 days or less
90-Day Transformational Life Coaching
Would you benefit from working with a health coach? Learn about Ms. Denise Blakes 90-Day Transformational Life Coaching sessions. You can transform your life with a 90-day life coaching program. Get all the above benefits and more. This life-enhancing program utilizes a holistic framework of practical neuroscience, positive psychology, and mind-body practices. With this 90-day life coaching program, become empowered to improve many areas of your life. Upon completing the program, benefit from better financial management, health longevity, career opportunities, maintaining lifelong relationships, and a deeper spiritual connection.
A great life coaching program should always be private one-on-one coaching sessions. While group sessions might be okay, it’s harder to get vulnerable and address deep issues in a group setting. To truly benefit from working with a life coach, opt for private sessions. During one-on-one coaching sessions, be empowered to break old patterns, limiting beliefs, and fabricated stories we often tell ourselves. Instead, gain insight into your inner dialogue, and tips to change it. By having a deeper understanding of yourself, you can focus on cultivating new approaches to your health, career, relationships, finances, and spirituality. Working with a health coach touches all aspects of your life.
Free Consultation with a Health Coach
Benefit from speaking with a health coach before purchasing any services. It always best to see if you are both compatible. If you are looking for a health coach, look no further. Reach out to Denise Blake, a certified health and life coach, to answer any questions you have regarding health and wellness coaching. You can book a free discovery to see how compatible you both are! Also, check out Denise Blake on Facebook!